ABOUT LIFE OPTIONS
We began Life Options for Seniors in an effort to provide a more personal and in depth connection with families faced with making life changing decisions. Having worked in hospitals, Skilled Nursing facilities, Home Health and In-home, we have the medical background, skills and experience required to provide you with appropriate elder care options.
To guide and educate you during a stressful time and help you make an informed decision. We have done the footwork for you. We visit each home to ensure they meet criteria’s for safety , collect specific information as to what type of care each home can accommodate, type of resident they prefer, if they allow pets. We also check with licensing to ensure that the facility does not have any prior violations
HOW WE WORK
Once a Referral has been made to Life Options for Seniors
- We set up a face-to-face assessment usually in the comfort of your home or at a hospital setting, during which we assess your functional abilities, mental status, review medical diagnosis, review current medications, and assess financial situation.
- Once we have determined your care needs we put together senior care options that can accommodate your medical needs and fit within your financial budget.
- Implement plan of care. If the care plan requires transitioning into a senior care facility or brining in-home care, we then contact each facility/agency to coordinate senior care services. We schedule a tour of each facility. We can accompany you to visit each facility and be there when an In-home care provider visits with you.
- We follow up to ensure for a smooth transition and continue to monitor your care needs. WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Senior Care Experts – We are a local company and our consultants provide an insider’s view of local senior care services.
- Timely Assistance—Searching for housing options can be time-consuming and overwhelming. At LOFS, we do all the footwork so you can focus on what’s important- your loved ones.
- Knowledge – Our consultants have the medical background required to assess your unique situation.
- Quality Recommendations—We do the research for you. We visit each facility, study their amenities, what level of care they can provide before we recommend it. Also, we check with Community Care Licensing Division to obtain the most current licensing information at the facility, complaint, and compliance records.
- Unbiased Referrals—LOFS has no financial investment in any senior housing community. We are not here to influence you to move into any particular facility; we are here to help you find the right home.
- Personalized Assistance – Our senior care consultant well meet with you face-to-face, contact your primary care physician to obtain necessary paperwork and follow up once you have transitioned.
It is our pleasure to help you find the right Senior Care Option. Let’s start with a visit about your needs. Call us today for a free consultation.